Use and Applicability
- Goyal & Co respects the privacy of it’s users and is committed to protect it in all respects. The information about the user as collected by us is: (a) information supplied by users and (b) information automatically tracked while navigation.
- The policy sets out the different areas where user privacy is concerned and outlines the obligations & requirements of the users and the owners. Furthermore, the way the Website, stores and protects user data and Information will also be detailed within this policy.
Collection of User Information
We collect information from User when User register or login to Our Website or fill out any form. The information collected by us may include, but not limited to, (i) Name of the user; (ii) Contact Details of the User: (iii) Address of the User; (iv) Email id of the User and (v) any other information provided by the User voluntary.
Cookies are small pieces of information saved by User’s browser. Cookies are used to record various aspects of User’s visit and assist us to provide User with uninterrupted service. Cookies may be set in User’s browser by us when User access the Website. This anonymous information is maintained distinctly and is not linked to the Personal Information that User submit to us.
Use of User Information
Any information we collect from User may be used in one of the following ways:
- To personalize User experience
- To improve Our Website
- To improve customer service
- To send periodic emails, with User consent; The email address that is provided by the User for order processing, may be used to send User information and timely updates pertaining to User order or request, in addition to receiving occasional company news, updates, promotions, related product or service information, etc.
Note: If at any time User would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails from Us, the User can respond to the email received, by letting us know the same & we will have it taken off from Our database.
Protection of User information
We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of User personal information when User submit a request or enter, submit, or access User personal information. These security measures include, but not limited to, password protected directories and databases to safeguard User information.
Disclosure of Information to Third Parties
We do not sell, trade, disclose or otherwise transfer User data, either personal or general in nature, to any third parties.
However, We may share the User information: (i) if We believe it is necessary to enforce our rights or defend against legal claims/ suit/ petition; (ii) if required by the Applicable Governing laws; or (iii) if required for provision of a requested service by the User.
Please be advised that while Goyal & Co has implemented adequate security measures to protect against any misuse, theft or alteration of information stored on our Website, We hereby abstain from any and all liability for any claims, damages or losses of any nature arising out of or in relation to and directly or indirectly from misuse, theft or corruption of data maintained on the site.
Goyal & Co | Hariyana Group
#206 Barton Centre 84 MG Road
Bangalore Kartnataka 560001